Thursday 11 October 2012

Customer Service Factory Free Videos

Free videos for the window cleaner.
Wondering what Curt Kempton of Responsibid & the "Best window cleaning company in the World" is doing now?   Curt Kempton’s approach to his business being a “Customer service business… that happens to do windows” has been the slogan that has led him to reaching many of his business and personal goals.  His passion for business systems and focus on working ON his business, rather than the day-to-day operations has let him create a profitable business that is synergetically connected to his internal beliefs and feelings. 

I asked Curt, about his new FREE start-up video information page for window cleaners & what he had to say..


"Customer Service Factory is a way to pay back all of the kindness that was given to me when I first started my own company."  "I have never had an original thought in my life, yet I enjoy collecting great ideas from other (wiser) people and riffing off of them." 

Riffing?
My hope is that my life’s work is building other people to meet their full potential and dreams.  I was put on this earth to enrich others lives, and in so doing have found so much more meaning in my own life. he also adds.... "The old adage “sitting on the shoulders of giants” is my mantra."


Customer Service Factory is built by a service provider to bless other service providers to the best of his abilities.



Who is Curt Kempton? This video is to announce the new 2 day workshop in Huntsville, Alabama - where Curt is one of the speakers.

No comments:

Search This Blog